Date: 15th March 2011 at 5:01pm
Written by:

Our poll asking ‘Should Moore play if he doesn’t sign a contract?’ has finished and it’s almost split down the middle.

58% of votes said yes, Byron should play even if he has intentions of leaving the club in the summer. 42% were less sympathetic and said no, he shouldn’t be in the side.

A new poll is now up asking where will we finish come May?

It seems like our play-off ambitions change with every match. Our hopes are raised only to be shot down by a poor performance days later. What tonight brings against Southend will have a big bearing on this one.

There are four choices with automatic promotion and relegation options discounted. Vote now on the poll down the right hand column.

Finally, I think we can say that Adam Dugdale took Vital’s Man of the Match for the second game running. After taking the vote for his performance at Macc, he’s topped the player ratings vote for the Chesterfield match with an average rating of 8.3.

Patrick Ada ran him close and was infact ahead of him in the vote for the first couple of days, he ended with an average rating of 7.3.

We come full circle with the wooden spoon going to Byron Moore with a rating of just 5.6.