Date: 21st January 2008 at 5:38pm
Written by:

Stuart Fleetwood has been to Crewe for talks and is expected to make a decision on Wednesday.

Crewe finally had an offer of around £175k plus add ons accepted on Sunday after a long chase for the Forest Green Rovers striker.

Fleetwood and his agent arrived in Crewe today for talks and have now travelled back down to Gloucestershire.

He now must decide if Crewe is the right move for him and will no doubt spend time talking to his family and friends before coming to a conclusion.

 

2 Replies to “Fleetwood To Decide On Move”

  • Awaiting a Tuesday full of his agent spouting rubbish in the hope of a last minute bid from one of the bigger teams! Hope he comes but I do have a niggling feeling he’s not in a rush to leave Forest Green, and may even wait till the summer.

Comments are closed.