Date: 11th March 2011 at 12:25pm
Written by:

Manchester City youngster Reece Wabara hasn’t joined the Railwaymen on loan, despite today’s reports in the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail suggested that Wabara had finally been ‘given the nod’ to join the Alex after last week’s move fell through due to Kolo Toure’s failed drug test.

Dario though says the situation is still very much the same, with the Premier League club unwilling to loan out their defender for the time being. He says he will be getting back in touch with David Platt regarding the deal next week.

Dario told the official website: ‘I haven’t done anything with the boy from Manchester City.

‘I haven’t spoken to Platty and at the time he told me it would be a week or so before they knew where they were with it.

‘If we have a great win on Saturday and defend well then I may not need to bring another one in, but he is the only one we have in mind.’








 

One Reply to “Dario Denies Wabara Move”

  • Tell you what..he’d do a great job for you boys. I’ve seen this kid improve over a number of years now and if he got the chance to work with Dario for a couple of months it would be great business all round.

Comments are closed.