Date: 1st February 2010 at 4:07pm
Written by:

Crewe will hold an 11:30 pitch inspection tomorrow, to determine if the fixture with Torquay can go ahead.

Although the covers have remained on the pitch since Saturdays defeat to Bournemouth, freezing temperatures over the weekend have made the game a doubt.

Should the game be postponed, it would be the second time this fixture has been hit by the cold this season after the original fixture, from December 19th was postponed due to a frozen pitch.

Vital Crewe will bring you the latest as soon as we can.